Friday, February 12, 2010

Top chef fans..i heard that ilan won could it be true i hope marcel wins would they really let it leak???

It should be true. I was reading Wikipedia and Elan was listed on the win loss chart as the winner. They were probably told that they screwed up and took it off the chart but it was there a few days ago, listing Elan as winner and Marcel as runner up.Top chef fans..i heard that ilan won could it be true i hope marcel wins would they really let it leak???
I want Marcel to win but I heard that Ilan won too. If they let it leak like that then I don't think I will be watching the next season (if they have one). I hate it when they leak things because then it defeats the purpose of a season finale.Top chef fans..i heard that ilan won could it be true i hope marcel wins would they really let it leak???
**You should really put spoiler in your title then put who won in the body of your question. Some people like the suprise of not knowing**





If marcel wins I'll be really pissed. I just don't like his whole persona. I'm not crazy about ilan either but I like him more than marcel. My favorite was actually sam, but I didn't think that they would choose him because he looked too much like harold. I also grew to like elia.

No comments:

Post a Comment