Friday, February 12, 2010

Could it be REALLY be true (I hope not...at least not right now)?

I am about a week late with my AF and I was wondering if it is a possibility that I could be preggo. (I hate to post this question because it isn't like you're a human pt, but I am curious.) I know I should go and get a hpt but I wanted some opinions about the matter first. I have been having some weirdness going on but don't know if these are pregnancy symptoms...





- I have random headaches that occur for no reason; they have stopped now though.


- I feel naseous throughout the day, not just in the morning or afternoon.


- I use to hate eating breakfast and just the thought of eating early would make me gag....now I love it. I wake up early to ensure that I get something into my tummy.


- I have been munching on things a lot more... even after eating a full balanced meal I could munch on oreos or crunch n' munch.


- Sometimes I notice that I urinate more frequently but I put emphasis on sometimes.





Have any of you had any symptoms like this.... or could it be stress with summer classes and exams?





Please, I respect everyone's answer but serious answers only.


THANK YOU!Could it be REALLY be true (I hope not...at least not right now)?
the nausea/missed period are about the only things that hint at a possible pregnancy





sorry to say this - and its what everyone is gonna say - only way to tell would be to take a pregnancy test!Could it be REALLY be true (I hope not...at least not right now)?
I missed the part where you said what the pregnancy test read.
Sounds like pregnancy to me.


Just buy the test =]
yesss
You could be. Your symptoms are not very strong, except the nausea and the missed period, of course.





Any time you have sex you can become pregnant. If you say you hope you aren't pregnant, then it shows that you really shouldn't be having sex at all. That's what sex is for. You can't escape from that forever. An unborn child is meant to be conceived and to grow in the mother's womb; the baby would not be out of place there and it's not his or her fault that s/he was conceived when the mother was not ready. That's why you should not be having sex until you are ready, especially married. It makes such a difference and there is no fear.





Readiness isn't a prerequisite to being a good mother, though. You have plenty of time during pregnancy to become ready, and I might add that NO parent is 100% ready for a child. You give it your best and take it day by day. It's not as hard as you think.





Just take a test and know for sure. If you are pregnant, I hope you will do the only responsible and loving thing and keep your precious little baby. School can continue or even wait for now, and if you have determination, it will all work out. A baby won't ruin your life. We can't always predict what's going to happen in our lives; we just do the best we can, with love. Welcome your baby and be prepared for surprises.

No comments:

Post a Comment