Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Is it true that Lady Hope renounced Christianity on her deathbed?

Saying, ';Oh no, no oh god'; in bed isn't really renouncing anything.Is it true that Lady Hope renounced Christianity on her deathbed?
That's what I read in an email. So...it must be true.Is it true that Lady Hope renounced Christianity on her deathbed?
No , it isn't ... Is it true that Darwin renounced Agnosticism on his death bed ? No , he didn't





http://christiananswers.net/q-aig/darwin鈥?/a>
No - she had just remembered she hadn't fed the cat.
It was written in Yahoo Answers R%26amp;S, so it must be true! It says right here in this answer, inspired by God himself, that all R%26amp;S answers are good for teaching and instruction, and everything written by the Great Goddess Betty must be taken as literal truth. So be it.
who is that? I doubt it
Why yes, it is.
I heard her last words were ';dear me: the finches ARE different.';
Her last words were ';I can see my ancestors... ook ook AHA AHA AH AH EEK ook ook!';
and ';Lady Hope'; is?
I heard her last words were ';Dear God, Darwin was right.';
Yeah, sure; an atheist nurse who was there told us so.
no but interesting that the darwin family only came out to deny Charles statements after his death.
I was there. I heard it all.





The also renounced her claim that Darwin renounced evolution on his death bed, but that part never hit the papers.

No comments:

Post a Comment