Friday, February 12, 2010

What is your biggest dream? That you hope will come true? Will it?

Every dream I've had in life so far I've worked to make come true: wanted to be a writer, wanted to live in Europe, travel, etc and I've realized the dreams through making certain choices and doing things calculated to end in success. My biggest dream right now is getting my novel published and I find this experience fascinating because I can write the perfect query letter, research an Agency, do everything `right' and still not meet with success. I've been rejected now by six literary agents and, while it's frustrating, it really is a fascinating experience - like a game where `normal' rules don't apply and one must figure out what these new rules are. So, will this dream come true? I really don't know. I hope so though. I'm working on it...........What is your biggest dream? That you hope will come true? Will it?
When I was 10 I used to take my umbrella and jump off of my back porch in hopes that I'd fly like Mary Poppins.





I'm now 26, and I'm still waiting...What is your biggest dream? That you hope will come true? Will it?
A painless death. When the time comes I hope I can manage it.
i want superpowers








fingers crossed

No comments:

Post a Comment