Friday, February 12, 2010

Omg, is this true? I hope not! :OO?

My friend in college said my face, or jaw looks different. I was like, what? She asked if I gained weight. I said, well no. She then asked if I had my monthlys and I said, yes.. And she stopped. She said my jaw looks different and that changes because that shows your like pregnant or something and I was worried for a few days because of that, but I had my period and thats sooo freaken scary. I don't need to take one right? I got no signs. Or maybe I've got more fatter. lol :(Omg, is this true? I hope not! :OO?
Seriously. You can't tell someone is pregnant by looking at their jawline. If you had your period and have no symptoms of pregnancy, you are most likely not pregnant. But if you want to buy into her own superstitious myths and get all freaked out, by all means, go ahead and test.Omg, is this true? I hope not! :OO?
it's your jaw that could be due to lighting, her bad memory, retaining water...





i wouldn't worry about it.. if you've started gaining weight in your face you're jeans should have already become noticeably tight by now... and you wouldn't gain that much from being like a few weeks pregnant.
seriously that is the dumbnest thing in the whole world..why would they make pregnancy tests then lol.





if you had your period your obviously not pregnant. i consider you to do some more sex ed before you have sex again though if you are THAT nieve.

No comments:

Post a Comment