Friday, February 12, 2010

What dream have you held inside since you were a child, that you still hope will one day, come true..?

That i will some day get a book published.What dream have you held inside since you were a child, that you still hope will one day, come true..?
Still waiting to marry Stewart Copeland....!What dream have you held inside since you were a child, that you still hope will one day, come true..?
I am German.And my biggest Dream is to move to Scotland one day.Since i have seen the Musicclip ';Mull of Kintyre';by Paul Mc Cartney.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzs5aOYr8…
Well I had this childhood dream of becoming a doctor and curing the world of all sickness and even stopping all people from dying! That's out of the window now! However, I have no regrets! I am a HR Manager at 26 and that is cool!!!
that I'd become a famous star in every rite! get married, have a family, good husband, write a book, sing, and do voice-overs for cartoons and movies! and until i have done all those things, I'll never consider myself a true grown-up!


c.c.
Still waiting for my superpowers to be revealed, possibly due to being from another planet...
To open my own Sanrio Surprises store. If you dont know, that is the company that makes Hello Kitty! Ive been obsessed since I was 5.
That I could live a normal life Huh that's a laugh..
The same as the first person, actually! Yes, I have always always wanted to be a writer.
that i could fly!!
True love, happiness, marriage and children.A chance to see and be a part of a truly loving family.
I wanted to be Michael Jackson....





Im one step closer than I was back then though as I dont need a negroplasty now :-)
  • dog hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment