Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Is this true? I hope not!?

Does anyone know if there is any truth about the death of Luis Armand Garcia, the boy that played Max on the George Lopez Show. I was looking through some videos on youtube and there are a couple videos in remembrance of Luis Armand Garcia. It seems that these videos have been put up recently. I read comments from people asking if he died and how. Some people say that he is ok... '; I sure hope so';, but someone said that he died the 21st of November in a car accident. I am hoping that someone just misunderstood and that he is ok.


Is this true? I hope not!?
Same here...





Every day, I check on Wikipedia and go to the ';Deaths'; link to see which famous-but-now-forgotten celebrity died overnight...





I just checked now and so far Luis is NOT on the ';celebrity death list';





AFAIK, he may have a MySpace account, or his official website...?





But he's still alive and in the middle of his sophomore year at a private school in Thousand Oaks, CA;funny, you'd think he'd move back to his native Chicago after ';George Lopez'; was cancelled...





Someone should double-check YouTube about this...Is this true? I hope not!?
he did died on 2007

Report Abuse



I checked google and no site said he had died.
  • Will clearasil ultra help
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment