Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Do you hope others dreams come true? What if their dreams involve you?

Don't take this twistedly please. I seriously would like to know what people thinkDo you hope others dreams come true? What if their dreams involve you?
I want people to be happy, plain and simple. I want their dreams to come true. I don't know how it works if they involved me. That would be more difficult I guess. I know my dad always used to say be careful what you wish for because you may get what you wish.





If you have the guts to have a dream or a wish,, I hope they come true.





P.S- I am so pissed I missed the Jesus-beard question. That was awesome. I hate working weekends!Do you hope others dreams come true? What if their dreams involve you?
Yes.


Still yes.
I don't care about others just me.


I am being honest I doubt others will though!
I for one do not hope peoples dreams come true.Why because when I have three dreams in a row they DUE come true. I told my mom 2 years before she died that I would be coming back to washington in a white van with 5 people and it would be in January . before that I told my daughter who she would be marrying and what her first child would be. I have had this ability since i was a child and some times find it hard to deal with.I haven seen the deaths of my grandpa's,grandma and mother and the births of my children.Accidents my brother was in.And the most scary I seen my own death when i was pregnant with my daughter and had toxemia. thank god they were able to bring me back. I even dreamed about 9-11.So sometimes its a great thing and others it is horrible.My family takes what i dream very seriously and listen good or bad and try and change what they can.
If they dream that I'm rich, count me in!
The word, dream, has a positive connotation, in my book. I do hope that dreams come true. I know they only come true if we make them come true, ourselves.
Tough one... would depend on the dream and how I'm involved. A big No if it means me getting up at 6am on a weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment