Friday, February 12, 2010

Will i ever find true love ? Im losing hope?

Will i ever find true love ? Im losing hope?


I have the urge to want to share myself with someone. Im tired of talking to so many women I just want one. Is their something wrong with me ?Will i ever find true love ? Im losing hope?
You need to be patience. True love is difficult to find as good thing are difficult to find. Your heart will tell you when you find it. Don't loose hope. There is nothing wrong with you. I'm a woman and I have the same problem.Will i ever find true love ? Im losing hope?
dude, i feel your pain, every time i get close to a girl, God looks down at me, says ';punk *****';, and i end up in the friend zone. it sucks because im like you, i just want someone to be with, to love, but as it just so happens, nice guys dont win.. the way the women work now, you should just go around hitting them, thatll make em love you
Dude, don't sweat it. You meet her next year. How do I know? I am your future self, trying to warn you.





Uh, details.


She's 5'6';, 125 lbs, brunette, she likes art and music, and her name is Katie. She dresses a little hippie-goth-ish, but she grows out of it eventually.





Oh, I am supposed to tell you, on your fourth date, bring breath mints. Trust me. And two weeks before you're married, you need to avoid going to New York. Again, just trust me. You mess things up if you do. With a stripper named Sheila.





Have fun, yo!
if you're a teenager - you're worrying way too much.





if you're in your 20's - it's normal to feel this way - you've got plenty of time - stop worrying and enjoy life.





if you're in your 30's - it's time to start worrying.





if you're in your 40's or older - it's time to stop worrying and get a hobby instead..
nahh i use to think something was wrong with me when i couldnt hook up with anyone, but now i just put myself out there and be myself. i get the chances to be in good relationships and im gnna keep going till i find the right person.you shuld do the same and let everyone know your on the market
No dogg, it's cool I was like that a couple years ago and I was never with a girl for more than 3 months. Then I got back with one of my ex's after I talked to her and now we're hardly ever apart. So you'll find one bruh I can guarantee it.
True love comes from within. Gather the feeling that you'd have if you were truly in love and meditate on that sensation. It will come to you from within. This will change your external world to match that frequency.
Talking to so many women is fine, its good to have alot of friends. Who knows if you will ever find love.. just get to know one of your friends really well then tell her how you feel and maybe it will go somewhere.
Awe....everyone will eventally meet their soul mate sometime. its just different for all people some people find their love very young. others a little older
Your just ready for a real realtionship is all, nothing wrong with that.
baby ill be your true love.


.


.


but seriously me to dude there are a lot people like you


.


i want someone special too!!!


:[[
YOU WILL...everything happens for a reason
Stop trying so hard and just let it come to you it will.
Stop looking for love and let it find you.
Mah boi, it just takes patience. Your time will come. Don't worry.
focus on one?
i think you will... find someone that has the same intrests as u
  • dog hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment