Friday, February 12, 2010

I hate this new facebook which they say is the only facebook which i hope to god is not true?

is there ANY possible way to change it back or am i really going to have to deal with this new facebook forever?I hate this new facebook which they say is the only facebook which i hope to god is not true?
OMG I hate it too !!


But I noticed on the home page at the top there's a 'Welcome to the new Facebook' post... if you click on the blog you can leave a comment.... I was hoping if many people leave negative feedback maybe they'll change it... I hate this new facebook which they say is the only facebook which i hope to god is not true?
Lol It depends on the administrator of facebook if he/she wants to change it you can't change it at all.





You can ask the administrator to change it but you need more than half the population on facebook to be with you (petition) anyway I'm with you
i thought there was a link somewhere on the pages that said Switch back to the old facebook or Use the Old Facebook....u can just click that link and u get the old one back :P
i agreee! i checked and there is no way to change it back... sadly

No comments:

Post a Comment