Wednesday, February 10, 2010

When Palestine is coming true, I hope soon !!! and You?

I hope an independent state Palestine will become true...But unfortunately I don't think it will happen very soon...Although Israelis say they want this they are doing everything to stop the formation of this state...When Palestine is coming true, I hope soon !!! and You?
???????????? does not compute.When Palestine is coming true, I hope soon !!! and You?
What? I'm going to assume that you are asking when are the ';Palestinians'; going to blow up more Israelites in order to take more land from them (Israel already gave the bastards Gaza). Personally, I think that Israel should kick them back out of Gaza and either into the Mediterranean, or back to Jordan and wherever else they come from.

No comments:

Post a Comment