Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Iam elissar i want to know if my wishes and hope will come true?

my horoscope is cancerIam elissar i want to know if my wishes and hope will come true?
You mean without you having to do anything?














nope...sorry.





Life is hard work -remember that..








:-)Iam elissar i want to know if my wishes and hope will come true?
my dear no ones wishes and hopes have ever been fulfilled ... because one wish leads to another and then another .. so u never stop wishing something more than what u hav presently.





Horoscope do ';guide'; our lives but they do not ';control'; our lives... Thats something to think upon .. If u get answer to this , i think u will answer ur own question.. else keep in touch..abhishek_274@yahoo.com
who knows give it some times ,be patient ,it may come true
I wish success for you.
Wishes and hopes have to be given legs in the form of a detailed plan of action. If you don't make one they will disappear as surely as the steam from a kettle does.

No comments:

Post a Comment