Friday, February 12, 2010

I heard most of the male astronauts prefer redheads. I hope so! Is this true?

I'm a natural redhead.I heard most of the male astronauts prefer redheads. I hope so! Is this true?
When I become an astronaut, I will take you with me. :)I heard most of the male astronauts prefer redheads. I hope so! Is this true?
I hope so?? what you are planning to go and ask them? good luck girl! we all have dreams in life... you are just out there.....
What are you still doing on this web site. The kindergarten teacher is going to get mad if your late. She will make you sit in the corner for a time out.





Wouldn't you want to ask some questions in the Society or the Computer sections.
Well, I've always liked redheads, but.... I like brunettes too....
As long as the thatch and snatch match.
You might want to ask NASA if any of their male astronauts are looking for redheads, but I'd watch out for the female astronauts who may have already staked their claims....
Perhaps it is because it may be easier to find and remove from the intricate and sophisticated space station.

No comments:

Post a Comment