Friday, February 12, 2010

According to the National Enquirer,Nick Lachey popped the question to Vannesa Minnilo.Is this true? I hope not

If you believe the National Enquirer, you really really need some professional help.According to the National Enquirer,Nick Lachey popped the question to Vannesa Minnilo.Is this true? I hope not
No, it's just a rumor...Nick's not ready to settle down yet with marriage..besides..i'm still hoping he'll get back with Jessica!! :) and this person who posted this link ahead of me..Hello Nick is not a movie star! So why would she need a link about movies?According to the National Enquirer,Nick Lachey popped the question to Vannesa Minnilo.Is this true? I hope not
I Think that web-site can help you for having the best links for you movies that you need : http://movies.celebritiesinfo.info/
no. Just a rumor
Yes, he did propose to her, but she didn't accept it coz she thought it was too soon.





I think she did the right thing, didn't he learn his lesson about marrid life from being married to J Simpson.
National Enquirer sucks!
  • Will clearasil ultra help
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment