Friday, February 12, 2010

Brad and Jen - do you hope it's true that they're back together?

I do - I hate that AnjBrad and Jen - do you hope it's true that they're back together?
I'm not sure. I hate Angelina, and I DEFINITELY hope they break up. But I'm not sure that I want Brad to be back together with Jen because he had his chance and he blew it.Brad and Jen - do you hope it's true that they're back together?
Why is everyone blaming Angelina IF Brad had been happy then he would not have gone with Angelina in the first place.


I don;t think it's true. I think Brad wanted a real ***** of a woman with huge sex appeal which he has with Ang.


Jen was sweet and pure looking...also beautiful and I hope finds true happiness.
No, he had his chance. He shouldn't mess with Jenn's heart again.


But I surely wouldn't mind Angelina and him breaking up ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment