Friday, February 12, 2010

What is the one wish you hope comes true?

I don't know if it's a wish, but it's a hope for sure. I hope my son has a long, fulfilling, happy life with lots of love....





He's starting Kindergarten in one week, and I hope it's the beginning of a long educational 'carreer'. I hope in 12 or 13 years I'm seeing him off to college, and a few years after that I hope I'm standing up at his wedding. I guess that qualifies as a wish. I wish him happiness and joy and hard work.





:)What is the one wish you hope comes true?
I wish I could win the lottery.What is the one wish you hope comes true?
to get my green card
My roommate that refuses to pay rent, utilities or clean moves out.
One of them is to be successful one day.
that i live life to its fullest and i am able to give my kids everything that i didn't have the privilege to have. good luck.
Mega Million Baby!!!!! Wish me luck.
That I don't have cramps on my B-day....


lol
No more war.
honestly,to have my health back,but its not going to happen*!*
this school year goes by fast, cuz my friend is moving back in a year Ill be happier
i have no wishes...u r my only wish
That when i go to the doctor tommrowo he will say that i dont need knee surgery.
that i somehow win 80 million dollar$
i want to see a guy tht i havent seen since the day we left for xmas break.
My chance to build an authentic pirate ship and sail the seven seas!!!
For my wife and I to live until we are very old and we die in our sleep.
that my sister survives her battle against leukemia...that is really what i want....fulfilling my dream of one day being the world's best stockbroker would be nice but thats not a wish cause i will be
just to pass life with an A score. =)
gimme me that POWERBALL WINNING TICKET! LOL!
I wish that I could Have a day/ one on one time with Joe Elliott........
i wish that i would do better in school!! i need to get my gpa up!
That Peace comes to the Middle East and all our service men and women come home.
That we'll get out of Iraq in the near future.
To see you one day, then to give you a warm embrace and after that to lock lips with you in deep, passionate French kiss
my health would get better
you in my arms
umm.. i wish that my wish will come true
World peace!
They find a cure for huningtons disease
That I can finish my book in a timely mannor..lol..which means I hope SOON!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment