Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Is this true? i hope not.....?

i listen to loud rock music for maybe 5 hours each day or more sometimes...someone told me that i can get deaf if i continue this! is it true?Is this true? i hope not.....?
Do you mean, with earbud headphones? Maybe, it depends on how loud. Really loud, then probably. But it would take years. If your really concerned you can take a hearing test at your doctors office.





Bad signs: some hearing loss or ringing in the ears.Is this true? i hope not.....?
Depends on how loud your listening to it, whether your using speakers or headphones, and whether it's continuous or not. I think it would be very difficult to go completely deaf, but you can lose some of your hearing. And trust me, having bad hearing is not fun. I blew my eardrums when I was like 10, because I listened to music through my headphones too loud. Now people think I'm an idiot because I have to make them repeat everything they say about 5 times before I can hear it an understand it.
If you listen to it at top volume, maybe, using earphones, very likley.





Want to keep having good hearing? Turn it down a bit.
Very true

No comments:

Post a Comment