Friday, February 12, 2010

R&P: Do you think this is true????? I hope it is (plus BQs!)!?

I just read an article that SOUNDGARDEN might be reuniting for a summer tour next year!!!!!!!!!!! Are you guys surprised by this at all? Here's the article:


http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabber…





If it is, HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!! I'll be one of the first people in line in Houston to buy tickets!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!!!!!!!! lol, y'all know already how obsessed I am with this band (and Chris Cornell too!!!!!)





BQ: Favorite Soundgarden song(s)


BQ2: Your opinion of Chris Cornell collaborating with Timbaland


BQ3: If you could have Michael Jackson collaborate with any of your favorite musicians, who would you choose and why?





Remember to *star*! Thanks!





Good night R%26amp;P! :DR%26amp;P: Do you think this is true????? I hope it is (plus BQs!)!?
I hope it's true! I read it in Wiki too. I know Wiki can be unreliable but... I would so love to see them! I did see Audioslave and I love Chris' voice.





At the 2009 Download Festival in Donington Park, England, Shinedown singer Brent Smith gave an interview with Kerrang! in which he said ';There's talk of a reuniting of Soundgarden in the States soon. I know actually someone specific who told me that, who is actually specifically in their organization. Kinda told me that they're talking about it.'; According to the same article, The Pulse of Radio received information from ';an inside source'; indicating that a Soungarden reunion tour is being scheduled for the summer of 2010. All four members are said to be interested in the reunion.





BA: Black Hole Sun, Outshined, Spoonman, Fell On Black Days, Pretty Noose, Burden In My Hand, Blow Up The Outside World


BA2: I liked him better with Soundgarden and Audioslave.


BA3: It's a little too soon for me to think about something like that right now. I'm still in a little bit of shock I think.R%26amp;P: Do you think this is true????? I hope it is (plus BQs!)!?
Yeah, I wanted to share with everyone when I read that on KROQ, but I couldn't really find a way to post a link to the article. I yelled out ';WHAT?'; when I first saw it.





BQ: Jesus Christ Pose and Face Pollution


BQ2: I hate it, but there's a couple remixes I really like, such as this one


http://www.rcrdlbl.com/artists/Chris_Cor…


BQ3: MJ with Chris Cornell's solo stuff might have probably worked out pretty well.
thank god! I can't stand chris cornell doing R%26amp;B. I hope so. fingers croosed. I'm obsessed with chris cornell too. he makes it okay for a straight man to be turned on by him





BQ:jesus christ pose


BQ2:... no comment





this is amazing. I ws just listening to hunger strike by temple of the dog
Alright! haha yes thats awesome its gonna take along time to wipe this grin off my face :) whats that?Karl Malden died :(





BQ-


Gun


The Day i Tried To Live


Spoonman


Outshined


Black Hole Sun


Rusty Cage


BQ2-eh


BQ3-Bon Scott but for alive it would be Chris Cornell :)
I think it could be just a rumour through and that nothing has been verfied by anyone else that was in the band Soundgarden about them reuniting and doing a tour next year





BQ: Rusty Cage


BQ2: I didnt like it


BQ3: Prince for certain reasons
Lil !!!!! :D





good to see you kiddo!!





I have heard from various reliable sources that they will be reuniting





Just on a personal note Faith No More reunited this summer and so far they playing everywhere except the Fu*king USA!!! Pisses me OFF!
I hope it's true, I'd love to see SG live. Think you could save a spot for me in the line?





BQ: Rusty Cage, Flower


BQ2: Aah!
Wowzers!


Well, if they do...oh my pickles..I'm speechless..


o.o





:D





BQ: ';the Day I tried to Live';


BQ2: Oh..can we leave that in the past... :P


BQ3: o.o Probably..uh..The Killers? I can imagine it.. :)
I heard they're reuniting in order to celebrate my return to the US. It's gonna be awesome.





BA: Hands All Over


BA2: I likd it. Not his best, but not nearly as bad as it was made out to be.
probally since chris cornells solo stuff sucks and he probally has house payments to make.





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?…
i know!!!





I am so excited, about this, i hope it goes ahead, if they re-unite and dont play in the UK i will actually travel to USA to see them.


As you know they are my favourite band, i saw audioslave in 2006 and they were good they did black hole sun !!!!





BQ: my top ten sg songs are


1. Pretty noose


2. Outshined


3. Burden in my hand


4. Slaves and Bulldozers


5. 4th of July


6. My wave


7. Jesus Christ Pose


8. Searching with my good eye closed


9. Hands all over


10. Spoonman





BQ2: my view on this was, yeah its not as good as his other stuff, but its still cornell, cmon'...


BQ3: Cornell because imagine cornell's and jackson's voices together and mixed with jacksons dancing would be epic!!





Please choose me as best answer lily :) i never got one off you before lol and sg are my favourite band, erm you dont have to but would appreciate it if you did!!
A little surprised, but after big time groups have been broken up for a decade or so it's fairly common that reunion tours happen. A new album is a different story though. That'd surprise me (and be pretty cool to boot.)





BA: I have a thing for ';Big Dumb Sex';. But beyond that I like the hits like ';Black Hole Sun'; and ';Rusty Cage'; and ';Outshined';. I also dig ';Blow Up the Outside World';.


BA2: Timbaland is a hell of a producer so I could see him producing a great Cornell record. What would be even better is some rap/rock fusion from the two. That could be pretty awesome.


BA3: I think Jackson and DJ wizard Dan the Automator could have put together some legendary hip hop/dance music.

No comments:

Post a Comment