Sunday, February 7, 2010

What's your true wish in such a situation (I hope it will never happens to you)?

oops typo- happenWhat's your true wish in such a situation (I hope it will never happens to you)?
read my answer completely please


--------------------------------------鈥?br>

i'll do it myself.... i'll kill him! XD


if surely he is guilty and he done that deliberately.





wait ! i'm changing my mind.....





no i think a life time ban and prison would do good for him... not a good idea though! he's under age!





so i think first i need some time to think about and to cool down, then i will decide from legal ways... and surly not execution! :)


--------------------------------------鈥?br>

note : i had a purpose by my answer! i've never supported child executions!!


after all it's a hard situation for everyone to decide.











lol :D ! well... let me think... i think atleast i'll beat him to near death first! :D





but seriously, yea i would potentially be able to disappear that guy or girl right away without thinking twice (i'm not a bully or whatever though!!!) but look if i hurt or make him or her a tango down, so i would be an adult murderer, and they will execute me for sure... and then what's the difference between a responsible adult and a teenage kid!?What's your true wish in such a situation (I hope it will never happens to you)?
Whether it is someone under 18 years old or over, mentally fit or not, I will never ever support the death penalty. It is the most barbaric thing a society can do. How can one truly call him/herself civilized if they support the death penalty?


If that ever happens to me, I would personally want to beat the life out of the person that did it, I would want him to suffer. But like I said I can never with good conscience support such a barbaric ';law';. Killing someone, whether it is done by a criminal or done by the law is murder, no matter how society tries to sugar coat it the death penalty is still murder. No one has the right to kill another person. Criminals kill because they have no respect for human rights, but somehow a judge sentencing someone to death is respecting human rights?


I would much rather have murderers thrown into a dark damp room with no windows, separated from society forever, given just enough food and water to survive a horrible existence. That is the way to punish a murderer or a rapist.


For the life of me I can never understand how conservatives can be so against abortion even when its not a life we're talking about, yet they're so trigger-happy when you mention death penalty.





The only time I support legally killing someone is when you have a terminally ill patient that is set to die a horrible death, and the patient want to die peacefully instead. But for some weird reason there are a lot of people against that even though they have never been in a position of the terminally ill.
Did s/he really do it?


Are you sure s/he was the killer?


Are you really sure?


Did s/he do it deliberately?


Was s/he the only responsible one in that case?


Are you still sure that it was him/her who committed the crime (no matter whether or not they have confessed)?


YES? Then:


Are you sure their death will abate your anger and sorrow, or return your beloved one back to life?


Are you sure your forgiveness will change the killer's life in a good way?


If you ask me, give them time to prove their innocence, or let them suffer all their life for the crime they have committed, IN GAOL!
It truly would depend on the situation and whether or not the person felt remorse. If someone raped and murdered my 5 year old sister, then a quick painless execution would be too good for them. If some 16 year old being careless caused a car accident and killed a family member, I'd be much more inclined to forgive, especially if that person was remorseful. Some prison time and rehab would be good, but I wouldn't want that person's life to be ruined forever because they made a mistake.
it's hard to decide ! I'd be angry , 'cause he/she has killed one-of-my-loved-ones , but he/she is under 18 so it means he/she is just a kid and can't kill a person deliberately , so Execution isn't the best choice , but i'd do something to make him/her think about what he/she did to me and my family . something that changes him/her . maybe Visiting a psychologist three times a week is the best punishment :-D idk
Well, I don't adhere to a regular religion, but I do believe in a 'greater power/God', 'The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away. Blessed be the name of the Lord.'


No mortal has the power of life and death. Most religions even consider suicide to be a sin.


A minor should receive well-conceived, professional, therapeutic help. He/she should be released into the community after a period of therapy, closely supervised and helped in obtaining gainful employment, or further education.
I would want justice. It is clear I will never get back the loved one but I would want the person to get the punishment he/she deserves. Then pick up the pieces and move on.





Justice...meaning a trial and jury...in fact I would not like the person executed because that is an easy way out...better is solitary confinement;-P
well true Christan's should like to be as Jesus would do,and murder is not the way of a sin free existence now is it. as for punishment,as a Christan ,i want to hear more solutions. but normally here in America politics and religion do not mix......I offer my condolences to the family. dino
Depends how they killed them - If it was just an accident, than prison. If it was murder, than execution.
If I was the law?





Monitor the person for his/her life.





That person must account for his/her crime.
If it was accident like a car wreck and he was drunk then i say prison but if he kills my loved one for no reason i say EXEUTION!!!
let's just hope it never happen to anyone....





easy,huh?





oh and btw,i can't help staring your questions.
no need for an execution - if someone takes one of my loved ones lives! i would throttle them myself, with my bare hands!
Execution.
definitely prison for life, no exceptions.
Execution more than likely
Depends on the intent of the person.
Prison, I'm conservative but against execution to the furthest extent.

No comments:

Post a Comment