Friday, February 12, 2010

He is too good to be true!!!I hope he deserves me!!!?

I am engaged and my fiance and I already have a date for our wedding nexyt year. That is going to be in April the day between our birthdays (his is April 14 mine is April 2).





I have known my fiance for 3 years from friendship to how we are now. Yes, I knew him well and in 3 years that I have known him, and he is the same person I knew three years ago only that he is more amazing now. He is pretty consistent as who he is. He never swear or use bad words, he is very thoughtful and we never fight. We disagree on certain things but we still manage to talk about it like we are just having conversation. Am I going to be his first? Yes. How lucky am I?! He is a good looking guy and I think of myself as an average but then, he so crazy about me. Again, I'm fortunate. I am deeply inlove with him. We are both catholic and our parents are big time religious and conservatives. I just could find any flaws in his personality or him as person. Not that I want one. He is just a person who you would say '; He is really a nice a guy';. He is too good to be true! Indeed he is.





In terms of sex, we do foreplay and all that but we want to wait until were married to finally have intercourse. I slept next to him every night, feeling his agony in refusing the temptation. Whenever I would tempt or seduce him like a stupid evil woman, he would always remind me ';Baby,I can wait for few more months, I already have been patient for for more than 3 years';. Amazing he is. I am not saying we do not do those that really make us feel good we just set limit about having an actualy SI till we get married. Am I lucky?Very.





As our wedding is fast approaching, I'm becoming more anxious. I still can not believe that I am going to be his wife soon. It is an overwhelming feeling and I still can not believe I have him in my life and will have him everyday of my life. I really hope he I deserve him.





Is he a modem saint who is allowed to marry a devlish woman like me???He is too good to be true!!!I hope he deserves me!!!?
If he is perfect then you must be too. He loves you for who you are! Lucky luck girl. Just dont brag too much ok darling?





best answer!He is too good to be true!!!I hope he deserves me!!!?
You're not devilish. You guys are perfect for each other. Why wonder whether he is too good for you? He deserves you and he knows that. If he doesnt know that, you guys wont even be gettting married! Be happy and congrats for finding THE ONE!!
you are such a show off I bet you wrote this for the sole purpose of telling strangers about your boyfriend.





well ive known mine since I was 9. and we liked eachother then. so there LOL
You go girl!





I am still searching for mine, and waiting until marriage too.





Best of luck to you and wish me luck on my journey/quest!
I didn't read it all sorry but sometimes its the saint and the devil that make the best couple.
Congrats:) just don't tempt him too much, he has waited this long don't make it hard on him
ne1 is allowed to marry ne1 the thing is can u keep ur devilish ways on a hush for years n years to come?
you are very lucky please quit teasing him


good luck on ypur marriage
you have what so many people are looking for. You are truly blessed as well as him.
It's all very true.





Until divorce.





Just sayin'!
very lucky





im born on the same day as u!!
is there a real question in all of this???
Congratulations you're in love. want to continue to rub it in for the rest of us who are not?

No comments:

Post a Comment