Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Is It true that if you are beast feeding a little babe you cant get pregnant hope a women answer my ?

No, even if you are breast feeding you can still get pregnant.Is It true that if you are beast feeding a little babe you cant get pregnant hope a women answer my ?
Theoretically, that is true, breast feeding is supposed to suspend your mentrual cycle....course I did NOT believe it.....Is It true that if you are beast feeding a little babe you cant get pregnant hope a women answer my ?
You can get pregnant while breastfeeding. It is less likely, but by no means impossible.
Nope its not true and I can prove it. Ive breastfed all my children and have concieved while solely nursing 3 times! My daughter was only 3month old when I found out I was expecting her sister and her sister was 5months old when I found out I was expecting their sister and now I have a 8month old baby boy and I am 3month pregnant. So to answer you question no its not true. You can definately get pregnant when you are nursing
My Ob told me that breast feeding works as a natural birth control, but it's not always reliable becuase you can't tell when your hormone levels drop.If the hormones get screwed u, the you can get pregnant while breast-feeding.
No, thats a whole load of crap.
no














edited:


Wow Harmony! Ever heard of a condom since it's happen every time, or did want that many kids that close in age?
Yes.Lactational Amenorrhea (LAM) is when a mother doesnt get her period while breastfeeding. This protects the mother from getting pregnant (this usually works during the first 6 mos, and only if the mother performs exclusive breastfeeding, meaning only breastmilk and no formula) because the mother does not ovulate.
no that's so wrong u are more likely no matter breast or bottle to get pregnant the first month after having Ur baby from having sex
Well, though if you breast feed EXCLUSIVELY for at least 8 months your chances of becoming pregnant are reduced, there is no guarantee.





Many women have fallen pregnant while breast feeding.

No comments:

Post a Comment