Friday, February 12, 2010

Ive heard that ronaldo has been goin out with merche. is that true? i hope not cause he is too hot. so r they?

he's hot hot hot and a lot of girls like him and on the internet i saw a photo of him necking a black girl. (not offending). i bet he does that to a lot of girls. well i hope not he is going out with merche. shes not even pretty. c'mon join me and say it. ';Merche is not even pretty.'; Say it. SAY IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Ive heard that ronaldo has been goin out with merche. is that true? i hope not cause he is too hot. so r they?
Yes, they're going out.


BUT, I heard, like, a week ago that they were on the ';break up rocks'; and I've also heard that they're getting married. Who knows!?


I'll say it, ';Merche is not even pretty.'; (It's so true!)


She's 9 years older than him, EWWW!!


:o)Ive heard that ronaldo has been goin out with merche. is that true? i hope not cause he is too hot. so r they?
I think Ronaldo is crazy.Merche is older than him %26amp; she's so ugly.


I can't believe Ronaldo likes her %26amp; going out with her.
Don't bother with him:


He's unattainable


he's nasty


I also happen to think he's pretty...ugly
yes. he is.
C'mmon, leave them alone. I'm available. Let's go out.
I heard he is going out with the youngest song from Television's ';Malcolm in the Middle';
Just find a guy that kinda looks like him and call him Ronaldo.
wouldn't you rather have him with an ugly girl than a pretty girl?
and they are supposably ';ENGAGED';





DIO MIO! I HOPE NOT!
who cares what ever he like he can go out or marraie a goldfish.

No comments:

Post a Comment