Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What was a goal that as a kid you hoped came true?

A goal that you hoped come true but you are not sure if it came true? I will share one of mine, my goal was that breakdancing would make a comeback. Not just the pop and lock it drop it but windmills too :) .What was a goal that as a kid you hoped came true?
I wanted to be a secretary and I am. But I've lived to see the day when secretaries are dinosaurs. If I had my life to live over I would go to college and get a degree in psychology.What was a goal that as a kid you hoped came true?
To be an artist.


I've achieved that goal about thirty years ago.
I wanted to be a veteranarian, a writer, or an artist, lol lol lol I am none of those things, not really, I am a lot of things though, so goals? why goals? plans? why plans, plans always change or they have in my experiencing, some people take for granted that they will have at least a fourth of their life or more only thinking of themself, and sometimes that happens and sometimes it doesn't and sometimes it never does which is also just as sad if you ask those who never have anyone else to care for in life, experiencing life, yeah I have done that, sometimes I feel selfish and sometimes I feel sorry for myself, lol lol lol sometimes even though I don't like to admit it I feel stupid! lol lol lol okay, okay, sometimes I feel smart too
Whe I was 12 my goal was to kiss my sister's best friend.


I finally did it at age of 15, she was also my age.





We lost contact since then and for over two decades.





Lucky me and I found her a month ago, we both divorce and now I have the same goal again.





What goes around comes around.
that I would be drawing for comic books. Hasn't happened yet, but I've developed new hobbies, so...
I wanted to be a movie star. I love acting. I did a few movies and realized just how much work it was. And how cut throat it is. So I quit. Now I work behind the scenes. I love that more than acting. I'm still in the business, just not in front of the camera.


My 2nd dream was to be a flight attendant. Never came true. I still traveled.
I always wanted a son first, then a daughter. I got my wonderful son in 1975 and finally my daughter in 1993! My children are 18.5 years apart but my dream came true. I now have a grandson who is 9 and I hope for a granddaughter too someday....
well at ithat time i thought that i will become the most popular software engineer but it havent come true but i m still strugling for it just pray for me .


thanx

No comments:

Post a Comment