Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Is it true?I hope not.?

My daughter(Miss Vee) who is a member here says after a bit nice guys like me are boring and women will grow tired of me here and in the flesh.. I never anger .I can not hate. I never am jealous.I feel no envy.I can not cry. She says I am basically an android with no emotions.I say she is wrong.I love. I care for all.


Are there others like me?Is it true?I hope not.?
well dad i'm young soo i dont like tha nice guys i like tha bad boys - nic guys finish last in my book %26amp;%26amp; are boring to me but i love yu tha way you are .Is it true?I hope not.?
Some men find it difficult to cry but that does not mean you have no emotions. If you love and care for others, you have feelings. Maybe your emotions don't show through like they do for others but if you have a heart, someone will see it. Someone important. And there will come a day that you will cry. You are not an android. And the right woman will find value and appreciation in all that you have to give.


And yes, there are many like you. Men with good hearts, waiting for the right woman to come along and break through.
My wife, Makwa on here tells me us nice guys aren't boring. She went out with the ';exciting, unpredictable types'; when she was young until she found out they were also unreliable and hurtful. My wife is thankful to have found a good husband and tells me she just wishes it had happened sooner!
Some Females have a lot of self hate.Sometimes they secretly envy another persons goodness,such as yours.They are prisoners to their emotions and don't really understand men.This is why she ridicules you.Time and maturity will hope to change her views.
I guess if you're taking relationship advice from you're daughter, you ought to be more concerned with your IQ than whether or not you're boring. In my experience, I tire more quickly of dumbass than I do of boredom.
that's harsh or her to say.


i don't think women will tire of you, i mean you seemed generally concerned about this so you can't be and ';android';
You have a fortunate disposition! Congratulations. Don't worry about what your daughter says, there are plenty of women who want men like you.
i HEARD SOMETHING LIKE THAT ON HERE ONCE SO SORRY BUT I HOPE IT IS NOT TRUE ANYWAYS SORRY ABOUT ALL THE CAPS I FORGOT TO CHANGE IT AND HAVE A NICE DAY BRUCE
everyone has emotions. its impossible to not but there may be people that are less emotional
Nice guys arnt boring :(
All I can tell you is that it is either true, or false. Those are your two options. True, or false. Remember.
nice guys are not boring :)
She's probably mad at you for some reason.....
  • Will clearasil ultra help
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment