Friday, February 12, 2010

Serious, is this true?! ( I hope not?? )?

OK. I heard that the world is gonna end in 2012... A group of people told me that they even believe it and is truthful... Where is the proof? Who predicted this? Is this possible?





Please tell me or give me links where this is shown to be believed.





Half of me don't believe but... Well, what do you think of it and have you heard anything about it?!





Thanks.Serious, is this true?! ( I hope not?? )?
We'll I look at it like this, everyday of your life could be your last. Every second, every minute, every hour. Life is like placing a naive wind-up doll and putting it in a maze. YOu never know what's going to happen next, you never know when you're going to die, or how you're going to die. That is the scary thing of course, is not knowing the unknown. I know that everyone time will eventually expire, and even in the most catastrophic events excluding judgement day, there are always some survivors. But I guess my fear would be not knowing how I'm going to die, or when, and not knowing enough about the afterlife to know whether I'm really prepared for what's to become of me after life. One thing I do know is that those who have died have not been able to come back and tell us what it's like. I guess it's the biggest secret that the creator has on mankind. Is not knowing the unknown.Serious, is this true?! ( I hope not?? )?
Ok, first of all, nobody knows for sure when the world is going to end. As my mom always says, ';The world ends for you when you close your eyes.';


The information about the world ending in 2012, I think December 20th or somewhere around there, is based on information people have been seeing on tv specials and the discovery channel about the Mayan calendar. You can probably google this to get more information.


I don't think this is anymore true than the Y2K thing everyone was panicking over back when they said the world would end and everything would stop working when we turned to the year 2000. That didn't happen either.


However, since people are freaking out over this, now is a good time to remember to take every day in your life seriously, do something good with it, and act like it could be your last. You never know. If it would be don't have any regrets.
There has always been theories about when the world will end so far they've all been wrong. If you think back to the Millenium Bug which was going to destroy computer systems - nope - nothing - we all survived - no change. People will always believe in something bad to frighten others to make themselves look good - its all mind games. I'm sure if you look hard enough you will be able to find evidence to support this - in fact clever people can convince you that black is white! Please don't let this worry you %26amp; spoil your life - live well %26amp; be kind to others - let tomorrow take care of itself.
Tell me you never heard about that? That's pretty sad! The rumor has been around for decades.





Well, there's no way that we're going to know until it happens. I doubt that it will and so do furniture, car companies, and sport teams. They have interest free financing and some contracts go to 2015 or 2013.





I highly doubt that it will end because many years ago, the same thing has happened before. All the planets were lined up with the sun many years ago and nothing happened to the Earth.





There you have it, I could gurantee that nothing will happen!
The Mayans calender ends Dec. 21 2012. They know the date is for sure because of the planetary alignment and all that will come with it. It may be true, but we will have to wait and see.





Oh and the Bible States that ONLY GOD knows when the World will end. Not even Christ knows the day, so the Bible DOESN'T say the World will end in 2012.
NO, it's in no way shape or form true. It's just the supposed end of a calendar. Does the world end on Dec 31st when your calendar stops? Same thing!





Try reading a little: http://www.bautforum.com/against-mainstr鈥?/a>





For more fun and a look to see how ridiculous this is, try http://www.religioustolerance.org/end_wr鈥?/a>
I highly doubt it. There is no decent evidence to show it and even if it was going to end, what can you do about it? Just enjoy life now rather than worrying about some stupid doomsday theory. There have been loads of end of the world predictions like 6th July 2006, and none of them happened. Just relax.
I am 64 years old and throughout my life, different dates have been given for the end of the world. I used to worry about it when I was young but now I just think 'oh, not again'.
People have been predicting the end of the world pretty much since the start of the world.


Don't worry about it. Even if its true worrying about it won't help so chill out.
Here's an article that explains the theories.





My feeling.. You can always find someone who'll believe any theory.
Ya, i also believe that it can be possibly true..


aprox half of the world gonna end due the dangerous problem such as GLOBAL WARMING..


Ancient MAYA calander ends at 2012, this may be a prediction by maya people..
It's just another theory from the Nostradamuses of the world, nothing will happen in 2012 except a very expensive London Olympics!
2012 doomsday is a hoax.





A small bit of proof for it, people want your money. Why, if the world is going to end?
dont belive everything you hear!


lots of people said the world was going to end last year? but look were still here! im sure you would be more aware if it was!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nostradamus
Nobody can predict the future
No its not true . the mayans were just to stupid to figure out 2013 comes after 2012 . so they stopped at 2012.
i doubt it dont worry about it


they have set many date before but yet were still here


so just live ur life to the fullest
Not going to end.It is just a change in the calender.
its like religion, cant really be explained
i hope not coz i will still be alive then
It's ridiculous.


I'd love to see the look on those peoples' faces when we reach 2013.
I don't necessarily believe it will end in 2012 but Nostradamus predicted that the world would end in 2012.
In the Bible 2012 is judjement day. everyone is talking about it because there is a film based on it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyCCd8MCc鈥?/a>





ps i hope it happens....you know why? cuz human beings are wrecking this planet, i say get rid of us all

No comments:

Post a Comment