Sunday, February 7, 2010

Survey: What is the one wish you hope will come true this Christmas?

To be able to eat right and not live in fear of the mortgage check bouncing or the utilities being cut off.





xxSurvey: What is the one wish you hope will come true this Christmas?
*kissed AJ on forehead*


It's okay to cry love... If you want you can talk to me :-D


*Meaningful Hugglez*Survey: What is the one wish you hope will come true this Christmas?
After waiting 54 years, To actually see santa come down the chimney. Lol
That I could get to level 2, I had an account before this but I got suspended for no apparent reason %26gt;.%26lt;
Getting an ATI Radeo Graphic Card
For Christmas to end now I know it will come true.
that i wont cry that day.





something happened today and i dont want to cry.
to go back to the old me and start living again
I GET LAID
get bigger breasts
more money for my family in 2010.(from the states)
my family gets all what the want

No comments:

Post a Comment